10- Healthy Dietary Changes.
- The first step is to include a range of fresh and organic fruits in your diet. Fruits have high water content and they also contain antioxidants that can help in weight reduction while keeping you healthier.
- Add greener vegetables in your everyday meal like broccoli, spinach, lettuce, kale, and others.
- Eat protein-rich foods like fish. Fish are low in calories and they help in losing weight.
- Eat more nuts as they are a good source of energy and help in stabilizing weight.
- Minimize your sugar intake, salt intake and cut down on unhealthy fat foods.
- Do not consume fatty, deep-fried and processed foods.
- Drink water, fresh fruit juice and vegetable juice in good amounts. Avoid soda, soft drinks, alcohol or juice with artificial sweeteners.
Note: Do not in any way resort to a crash diet as it can affect your health adversely.