Milk is a well-known and very common source of protein as well as other nutrients responsible for nourishing hair roots and improving hair growth. Milk is a easy and cost-effective method of making your eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
- Pour 20-30 ml of whole milk into a bowl.
- Dab a cotton ball into the milk and gently massage it on your eyebrows.
- Allow it to dry and then clean it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process twice a day for a few weeks until you get your desired results.
10- Eat Healthy
A good diet is absolutely essential to obtain thicker eyebrows. Your body needs the nutrients in order for it to produce well-nourished hair.
- Consume foods that are rich in Vitamin A, such as carrots, red pepper, sweet potatoes.
- Consume foods that are rich in Vitamin C, such as broccoli, lemons, peppers, papayas, peppers, oranges.
- Consume foods that are rich in Vitamin E, such as almonds, basil, olives, peanuts, spinach.
- Consume foods that are rich in Protein, such as beans, cheese, lentils, tofu, yogurt.
- Consume foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids like avocados, olive oil, salmon, walnuts.
- Consume foods that are rich in Iron, such as milk, fish, lean cuts of meat, green vegetables.
- Take vitamins or extra supplements if you cannot fulfill these requirements in your diet.
- Massage your eyebrow hair follicles at least once a day using circular movements that go in the direction of the hair growth.
- The skin around your eyebrows accumulates dead skin cells. Exfoliate it periodically to avoid this and to increase blood circulation.
- In order to condition and moisturize your eyebrows and the skin beneath them, apply petroleum jelly along your eyebrows 2-3 times a day.
- Cut a vitamin E capsule in half and apply the oil present inside to your brows twice a day.
- Avoid frequent waxing, plucking, or tweezing of your eyebrows.
- Avoid frequent application of makeup on the eyebrows.
- Avoid putting too much pressure on your eyebrows while using an eyebrow pencil on them.
- Avoid rubbing or scratching your eyebrows too forcefully.
- Deliberately make attempts to reduce your stress levels as it slows down the growth of your eyebrows and hair in general.
- Clock in at least 6 hours of sleep every day to help your eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
- Stay hydrated and drink lots of water to flaunt silky hair and plumpier eyebrows.
- Only get professional help to reshape your eyebrows once they are thick and lush.