- Rub a slice of lemon over your eyebrows.
- Leave the juice on your eyebrows for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse the juice off with warm water.
- Repeat this process once a day for a few weeks until you get your desired results.
- Submerge sliced peels of one small lemon in 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Allow this solution to rest for at least 15 days in a cool, dry place.
- Gently massage your eyebrows for 5 minutes to boost blood circulation.
- Leave it on for overnight and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process once a day for a few weeks or until you get your desired results.
Note: Lemon can lighten the color of your hair. If your objective is to obtain darker eyebrows, avoid exposing your eyebrows to direct sunlight for 2 hours after using the lemon.