7- Aloe Vera
- Take a leaf from an aloe vera plant and slice it in half longitudinally.
- Scoop out the gel-like substance from the leaf using a spoon and apply it to the affected area of your skin.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Make a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 4-5 drops of honey or coconut oil.
- Gently massage your eyebrows for 5 minutes to boost blood circulation.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a day for a few weeks or until you get your desired results.