The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
You might think you won’t be able to make any major upgrades to your kitchen for a while, but there are actually plenty of small tools and accessories that make a big impact without costing hundreds of dollars.
For under $25, you can grab these gadgets that will make life in the kitchen a lot easier, whether you’re chopping, baking, mixing, or cleaning.
Breath of Wild Contents
- 1 Scissors to snip your herbs into perfectly sized pieces.
- 2 An adjustable rolling pin that makes it easy to roll dough to your desired thickness.
- 3 A masher to make great mashed potatoes and guacamole in no time.
- 4 A batter mixer to cut down on the mess of making breakfast.
- 5 A screen that protects you and your kitchen space from splatters while keeping your food crisp.
- 6 An environmentally friendly sprayer that you can fill with oils and vinegars.
- 7 A strainer that snaps right onto your pot.
- 8 A whisk that pulls apart so you can clean it easily.
- 9 A spiralizer that makes eating vegetables more fun.
- 10 A scoop that makes consistently round cookie dough balls.
- 11 A can opener with a magnet that removes the lid for you.
- 12 A bowl that separates your milk from your cereal so it stays crunchy.