Exercising helps in the production of more haemoglobin in the body due to the increased demand for oxygen throughout the body during exercise.
- Aerobic exercises of moderate to high intensity are highly recommended.
- Strength training to increase muscle mass and cure fatigue should also be included in the routine.
- Use gluten-free products.
- Consume whole-grain bread, cereals and pasta.
- Intake foods rich in iron after your menstrual period and during pregnancy.
- Avoid the use of over-the-counter stimulants to sure low energy levels.
- Taking cold baths twice everyday helps in improving blood circulation.